Part of the 52 Week Blog Challenge
I listen to just about anything if it makes me happy: country music, R&B, folk, punk, ska, metal, bluegrass, rock, alternative, pop, instrumental and experimental, ‘angry girl’ music, Disney songs… and pretty much the entire Sixties era. Although my music taste is eclectic, I’m fussy about the artists within those many genres.
My taste also changes with my mood; I listen to different songs when I’m angry than when I’m happy. I’ve taken ‘Music of my Heart’ to mean ‘music that makes my heart happy’, so here are ten songs that never fail to brighten my day.
10. Down with the Sickness – Disturbed
9. I’ll Make a Man Out of You – Disney’s Mulan
8. Alive – Sia
7. Follow Your Arrow – Kacey Musgraves
6. Sweet Home Alabama – Jewel
5.Mr. Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra
4. You Oughta Know – Alanis Morissette
3. Tribute – Tenacious D
2. If You Don’t, Don’t – Jimmy Eat World
1. A Little Respect – Erasure